The terms “GLOAPM.COM”, “we”, and “Site” refer to the owners of this online resource. The term “you” or “user” refers to every visitor or user of our website.
The purpose of our Site is to assist sailors, shipowners, and crewing agencies in finding information about the services they are interested in.
Furthermore, the website serves as a platform for marine companies and crewing agencies to share information about their services and opportunities.
Please note that we are not responsible, including legally, for the content of job vacancy ads. We assume that candidates will conduct the necessary checks at their discretion.
All copyrights, trademarks, database rights, and other intellectual property rights on the Website, as well as materials posted on it, belong either to GLOAPM.COM or third parties who have provided these materials. Using the Site does not grant you any rights to these materials.
By posting information in publicly accessible sections of the Website, you grant GLOAPM.COM a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide, and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Please note that you are responsible for the content of materials and any potential harm they may cause.
Protection of intellectual property is a priority for GLOAPM.COM.
We make every effort to verify the authenticity of materials provided by users and to attribute information to the legitimate copyright holders.
User content may be published on GLOAPM.COM. However, please note that the Site is not responsible for any potential infringements of intellectual property rights that may arise during its use.
By posting content, you confirm that you have the right to upload, copy, and use such content without violating third-party intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets.
If you find any cases of intellectual property rights violations on the Site and require the removal of content, please contact us.
To use this website, you must be at least 18 years old.
You agree and acknowledge that the Services are provided as is, and GLOAPM.COM is not responsible for the timeliness, deletion, delivery, non-delivery, or preservation of any messages or user personal settings.
We reserve the right to make the following changes at any time:
- Modify the website, including removing or terminating any content or services, limiting hours of use, or restricting levels of access;
- Change the price or fees for using the website, including introducing new or increasing existing tariffs and fees for using the website or its services and features;
- Refuse to place any search advertising or banners without explaining the reasons and cease the use of the site by agencies or clients. In the case of a trial period, we reserve the right to terminate it without prior notice.
Any changes to these terms take effect immediately after notification, which can be made in various ways, including posting on the website or sending by email.
After such notification, using the website is considered acceptance of such changes.
The website administration is not responsible for:
- The content of materials posted or sent by users.
- Any damage, harm, or other losses incurred as a result of using the website.
- Any potential risks associated with using the website and its services.
- Users’ expectations related to using the website.
- Future communications or relationships with potential clients and partners.
- The accuracy of information on the site, posted job vacancies, and job offers.
In addition, GLOAPM.COM reserves the right at its discretion to comply with legislative requirements, regulatory requirements, and requirements of state institutions, even if this requires the disclosure of certain user information. Moreover, third parties may retain cached copies of user information.
By using this website, you agree:
- Comply with applicable laws, including, but not limited to, laws on privacy, intellectual property, spam, export controls, tax legislation, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide accurate information about yourself and keep it up-to-date.
- Use real data in your profile.
- Use the website’s services solely for professional purposes.
- Refrain from posting false or fraudulent information, creating fake personal details, or misleading others about your identity or using someone else’s profile.
- Avoid engaging in actions that may be deemed illegal, fraudulent, offensive, misleading, or degrading to others.
- Do not post offensive materials and refrain from using profanity or other harmful content that might harm the website or third parties.
- Do not upload materials containing viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
- Do not use bots or other automated methods to access the services, add or download information, or send or redirect messages.
- Take full responsibility for all information posted on GLOAPM.COM, including its compliance with laws, property rights, trademarks, and respect for third-party rights. You are also responsible for resolving disputes related to the information you post, in the event of any third-party claims.
- Agree to create a profile on the website and receive informational emails.
- Understand that the use of the website and its services is at your own risk, and services are provided “as is”, without any warranties of uninterrupted operation or security (including the absence of technical malfunctions).
- Agree to receive informational electronic messages (newsletters) to the email address and/or phone number you provided.
From time to time, we may review these terms.
Any other terms proposed by you will not be accepted by GLOAPM.COM unless they are agreed upon in written form with the responsible party.